Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sustainable Living Conference March 25-27 All World Acres, Plant City, Florida


The 2011 Sustainable Living Conference will be held March 25-27, at All World Acres in Plant City, Florida. 


This event will be presented by the All World Acres community.


My friend David "RawMan" Raines will be presenting:



 
How to Tap Your Inner Ability to Be Well  

Health and Raw Foods 


I teach people how to heal themselves with the emphasis on their own inner capacity to be well – how I learned to fish, so to speak; I do 100 sit ups a day 5 to 6 days a week and I ride my bike twice a week, on a firm foundation of daily prayer and meditation, and a healthy dose of humor, having no toxic relationships. With that I am 80% Raw and 100% healthy – I will have 2 DVD’s and 2 books as a resource for knowing all you need to handling the challenges and the solutions to upgrade your quality of life from whatever level you are at.

David Raines is a miracle story.

For more on Raw Foods and "RawMan" see the God's Pharmacy website.






1 comment:

  1. Thanks Bruce I appreciate your support I will be speaking on Sun at 12:30 PM

    ReplyDelete